Finding Your Best Health at Home
When you’re recovering from heart failure, it’s important to have the right people by your side to get you back on track. Your condition, while serious, is manageable. And with the help of our team, you’ll have the education, tools, and strategies necessary to find your better health.
How Our Heart Program Can Help
We’ll teach you how to make lifestyle changes and manage your medications. Our nurses will visit you at home to monitor your progress and teach you how to:
- Follow your doctor’s treatment plan
- Keep track of and monitor your symptoms
- Manage your medications and their side effects
- Eat smart and get to a healthy weight
- Monitor your intake of fluids
- Make healthy—and reasonable—lifestyle changes
Your Rehabilitation Team
As you get better, you’ll work with physical and occupational therapists, as well as speech language pathologists, to measure your strength and endurance. Your team will create a rehabilitation plan specifically for you, which will include everything from preventing falls to finding an exercise program that works for you.
How We Work With Your Doctor
You can count on our team to work with your doctor to develop your home care plan and keep track of your progress. Your best health is our priority, so we’ll make sure your doctor is aware of your progress so adjustments can be made as needed, rather than waiting for your next doctor appointment.
We Keep Billing Easy and Stress Free
Getting better is your first priority. So we keep things simple. We bill Medicare and private insurers directly so you don’t have to. Our self-pay clients find it easy to work with our billing staff.
About West Florida Health Home Care
We know you’d never invite just anyone into your home. So we promise:
1. Our team is the best. How do we know? Because we hire each of the registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, home health aides, and medical social workers that make up our team. They are licensed, bonded, and share our values. We don’t use contractors.
2. We’re always here for you. The registered nurses that lead our team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. You’ll be happy with our care. Our patients consistently rank us among the best of all home health care providers, according to the real-time patient satisfaction scores gathered by Strategic Healthcare Programs.