Healing at Home After Surgery
Getting better after surgery takes time. Our Orthopedic Program will keep you comfortable and safe during your recovery. We’ll help with your entire recovery—from managing your pain to caring for your incision sites to helping you regain mobility. And we’ll stay in contact with your doctor, ensuring your best path to healing.
Your Care Team
Nurses. As you recover, our nurses educate you and your family. They get to know you and your condition, and will help you manage your pain. Our nurses provide direct care, which includes:
- Caring for your incision by changing bandages and removing staples or sutures
- Watching for and teaching you to identify serious problems like infections or blood clots
- Monitoring your bloodwork and maintaining or removing surgical drains
- Teaching you about your medications and their side effects
Physical Therapists. Getting stronger after surgery helps reduce your pain, increase your mobility and balance, and eventually restore your independence. Our physical therapists will develop a therapy plan to meet your specific needs. They are trained to handle and treat conditions like dizziness, balance and gait disorders, arthritis, muscle weakness, amputations, and joint replacements.
Occupational Therapists. You may need help with daily activities, such as getting dressed, cooking, or using the bathroom. Our occupational therapists help you understand the best way to care for yourself and move around your home. They’ll recommend safety equipment that may be necessary, such as a grab bar for your shower.
Home Health Aides and Medical Social Workers. These caregivers may be involved in your care if you need additional help around the house or need help coping with the changes you’re experiencing. We Keep Billing Easy and Stress Free Getting better is your first priority. So we keep things simple. We bill Medicare and private insurers directly. Our self-pay clients find it easy to work with our billing staff.
We Keep Billing Easy and Stress Free
Getting better is your first priority. So we keep things simple. We bill Medicare and private insurers directly. Our self-pay clients find it easy to work with our billing staff.
Our Promise to You
We know you’d never invite just anyone into your home. So we promise:
- Our team is the best. How do we know? Because we hire each of the registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, home health aides, and medical social workers that make up our team. They are licensed, bonded, and share our values. We don’t use contractors.
- We’re always here for you. The registered nurses that lead our team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You’ll be happy with our care. Our patients consistently rank us among the best of all home health care providers, according to the real-time patient satisfaction scores gathered by Strategic Healthcare Programs.
To see if we’re right for you, give us a call at (844) 887-2851.